We have so many friends, relatives, colleagues, people who connect with us regularly. Why are some people easier to be with?
I found these common points among ETBW (Easy to be with) people: –
- They do not force anything. Their view-points, their conversations, their love; they are so easy in their flow of energy.
- They are not attention seekers or approval seekers. They neither validate others nor do they exert to get validated themselves.
- They so simply admit their mistakes when they are wrong. They do not dress their mistakes with rationalizations.
- They speak less, are less sarcastic and are huge eared listeners.
And the above four points are very likely to get found in people who are:-
- centered from within (One is born with such a trait. Very difficult to acquire),
- are not racing (& are financially & career stable),
- have fewer responsibilities,
- sleep deep,
- pray (meditate deep) and
- are less social too.
Beautiful faces are so easy to find. Easy to be with faces are so hard to find.