You know what is mitochondria?
If you quickly shuffle back to Class 8 biology, you will know – mitochondria are the powerhouse of cells. All the energy is generated there. All the fire within you, is generated there. And that’s what some super inspiring quotes are – The mitochondria of inspiration. Though, to not make it sound geeky, I will stick to the word ‘powerhouse’.
Along with stories and videos, quotes are an important part of my speaker’s paraphernalia. No matter what the theme of a Motivational Event, the impact would be incomplete without a few pertinent quotes. I have previously posted best quotes on relationships, motivational shayaris and more. Now, putting together for you- my favorite 12 super inspiring quotes to fire up your career mojo. Because, that should NOT die down, no matter what happens!
Why career motivation one may ask. Because – this question never gets old. You know – as a Motivational Speaker and a Career Counselor, I have realized that besides the ‘What shall I do with my life?’ question; an equally important question remains – how to do what I want to do in life? Many people give up mid-way, the climb seemingly difficult. Trust me – there isn’t much competition if you are competing with the right spirit and in the right most arena. Below are 12 super inspiring quotes for you, if your Career Mojo regularly feels confused:-
1. “Seven out of Top Ten Careers of 2025 are not even born yet. What will come most handy in 2025 is not your passions, interests, qualifications or even attitudes. 2025 will belong to people with superlatively sharpened skill sets in their domain. It will be these guys who will add maximum value to the world and create a lot of wealth for themselves. So, how much time, effort and money are you diverting to sharpen your skill set?” – Akash Gautam
2. “It’s not an accident that musicians become musicians and engineers become engineers: it’s what they’re born to do. If you can tune into your purpose and really align with it, setting goals so that your vision is an expression of that purpose, then life flows much more easily.” – Jack Canfield
3. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” – Mark Twain
4. “Qualifications do not always matter. Confidence ALWAYS Does.” – Akash Gautam
5. “When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.” – Napoleon Hill,
6. “The difference between great people and everyone else is that great people create their lives actively, while everyone else is created by their lives, passively waiting to see where life takes them next. The difference between the two is the difference between living fully and just existing. “- Michael E. Gerber
7. “If you want to create a great Career & Life- stop asking for permission.” – Unknown
8. “The biggest trap between the years 15 & 25 is ‘falling in love’. And 9 out of 10 times one falls in love with a wrong person in these years. And this becomes the favorite reason for why millions of youth live mediocre lives in later years. In these years- If you have a choice between a Relationship and Career – choose latter. Once you become super successful – thousands will chase you for a relationship.” – Akash Gautam
9. “The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that our aim is too low and we reach it.” – Michaelangelo
10. “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” – Stephen Covey
11. “Lemme tell you a big secret- ‘The more DIFFICULT something is; the more EASY it is actually. Reason- Majority people will not even start working towards it -thinking it to be difficult. 99% of those who start will give up mid way for the same reason. And now the secret- The remaining 1% who just hang on and put in their superb best- become role models for millions later.” – Akash Gautam, Motivational Speaker
12. “Creating a life that reflects your values and satisfies your soul is a rare achievement. In a culture that relentlessly promotes avarice and excess as the good life, a person happy doing his own work is usually considered an eccentric, if not a subversive. Ambition is only understood if it’s to rise to the top of some imaginary ladder of success. Someone who takes an undemanding job because it affords him the time to pursue other interests and activities is considered a flake. A person who abandons a career in order to stay home and raise children is considered not to be living up to his potential — as if a job title and salary are the sole measure of human worth.
You’ll be told in a hundred ways, some subtle and some not, to keep climbing, and never be satisfied with where you are, who you are, and what you’re doing. There are a million ways to sell yourself out, and I guarantee you’ll hear about them. To invent your own life’s meaning is not easy, but it’s still allowed, and I think you’ll be happier for the trouble.” – Bill Watterson
Use whatever it takes to keep your Mojo fire burning.
One Life ! Do it very well.