Welcome


It was great having Akash at Army Institute of Management, Kolkata. His session was very impacting, interactive and above all engrossing. He has exceptional ability to connect with all, especially Gen ‘Y’ and convey the needed lessons in easily understandable way.

 

Maj Gen (Dr) SC Jain, VSM** (Retd),
Director,
Army Institute of Management, Kolkata.

You cannot really bore your students in an Induction program / Orientation ceremony. We have lectures for that! The first interaction that students have with their new college should be one of their best ones.

Welcome is a talk designed for the fresh new faces on any campus. During the session, critical issues like- what not to do, excelling at your new college, self-management principles, building great teams & meaningful personalities— are discussed with keener design, power, research & fun.

A recent survey by NDTV says, “Only 25% of the engineering / B-School pass outs are employable”. This session makes sure that the students are self-driven enough to not fall in the rest 75%.

I talk to the youth in the language they understand (Sarcasm, Wit, Extreme emotion & a little bit of English, Hindi as well).

Making them emotionally more competent & goading them to progressively eliminate the coming distractions in their lives- is the main motive of WELCOME. It just might be the magic wand you want to move before the start of your academic session.

Recommended for colleges which wish to ensure a foundation of success right from the start!

Do find time to read the Blog post: – ‘Khosla ka Naya Ghosla

Build fantastic peer relationships at College & do ‘Only what would matter in Life’!

Write to me at: – info@akashgautam.com

 

Energy ManagementInductionLeadership TrainingMotivation

Let's catch up...
Email Subscription
Drop your email address & receive my new Blog posts / Videos of my Talks - straight in your inbox. PS: Signup only if you are going to open my emails.
Join 50,000+ other followers.
Thanks for subscription!
Email Subscription
Drop your email address & receive my new Blog posts / Videos of my Talks - straight in your inbox. PS: Signup only if you are going to open my emails.
Join 50000+ other followers.
Thanks for subscription!
ARE YOU READY? GET IT NOW!
Increase more than 500% of Email Subscribers!
Your Information will never be shared with any third party.
Never miss a single blog post!
& receive them in your mailbox
Thanks for subscription!
Don't forget to sign up for my 'Happy E-mails'
Join 50,000+ other smart people who regularly pursue my life hacks, career advices & some non-conventional inspiration. They tell me that my emails help them bunk the junk stuff in life. Check for yourself.
Thanks for subscription!
Don't forget to sign up for my 'Happy E-mails'
Join 50,000+ other smart people who regularly pursue my life hacks, career advices & some non-conventional inspiration. They tell me that my emails help them bunk the junk stuff in life. Check for yourself.
Thanks for subscription!