Everyone loves Madhu. She is so very adorable. She is my aunt. We in the family were sitting & discussing ‘why she is so much loved by everyone’. And we unanimously found that she has the greatest IQ.
You can impress people by over doing things or by being clever BUT you can simply win them over and forever with your higher IQ (Innocence quotient) in the long run. Your classmates, colleagues, relatives or friends will find you safe & lovely to be with then.
Being high on IQ (Innocence quotient) doesn’t mean that you act dumb or less witty or less smart. But to know how to improve your IQ, you first need to know what I mean by high IQ!
Being high on Innocence Quotient means:-
1. Speaking the damn truth (howsoever hard it maybe to speak) innocently & fearlessly e.g. If you no more love someone anymore, just tell him/ her. No point keeping on wasting their time or yours. The other person might get upset or uprooted initially but shall always & always respect you and remember you for your candour & simplicity.
2. Laughing at jokes which are not sharp or which you already have heard. You laugh because you just found an excuse to laugh & you did. You do not make a donkey face criticising the joke as a PJ.
3. Being simple & not complex in your thoughts, replies & in the way you carry yourself with people in your life. Harsh words, malice, angst are just not there in the person with a high IQ.
4. Being hugely steadfast and being very clear about ‘what you want to do with your life’. And most importantly – looking ‘fultoo mast’ while you do that. It also means saying a simple, innocent ‘NO’ to anything which doesn’t take you towards your Goals & Priorities.
5. Being like a child who does not keep an ego & takes minutes to accepts that he/ she was wrong. Says a sorry with a genuineness that it shows up in his/ her eyes. Such simplicity will make others want to forget your mistakes and just hug you.
6. Having a huge empathetic heart for people who you love in your life and accepting them with their embedded personality flaws. You value your love for them more THAN the small, erroneous behaviours of theirs.
7. Being high on IQ means being poor in your ability to regularly keeping on judging (or making opinions about) people you love. It also means you being very high on your ability to not use clever, foul, abusive or intemperate language like many around you who do as a habit.
8. It also means ‘not explaining or justifying yourself to others when your intentions are right’.
You do not need those people in your life who will usually end up NOT appreciating & loving you for your such an IQ (Innocence Quotient). Let your IQ self eject them from your life. They are unnecessary animals in your bird park. Let them go to their natural habitat and destroy weaker ones / get destroyed by stronger ones because of their karma habitat. You stay peaceful.
Staying with a very high IQ in the corporate environment today is quite difficult & unpractical it seems. But being innocent & not being clever, mischievous, judgemental for at least 5 times a day when you could have been later will add so much to your Grace (Isn’t 5 times easily doable ?). Even God will extend you an extended good destiny for him to keep on seeing you like this more. For there aren’t many out there in this world who possess a very high such IQ. You will enjoy & savour life more because you will be much more peaceful in that high IQ state. If not anything; you will have amazingly better returns when you sit for your meditations / dhyana.
So, are you low on such an IQ? In case not – then lower your Intelligent quotient to improve your IQ i.e. Innocence quotient. I promise you- you’ll become a show stopper of your life’s people’s show.