I put this very seemingly simple, tiny but profound question on my FB Page & Twitter. It was an out-pour of comments & messages. Around 1200, no kidding! Most were cute, some were philosophical, many were emotional but the stellar ones were the ‘funny & crazy ones’. Bringing all those funny quotes on Happiness together for you to enjoy, take it easy and laugh away!
We eclectically picked up the most crooked, wild & funny ones & packed them into this Blogpost for you to enjoy and realize that- ‘Happiness isn’t a complicated philosophy. It is the crazy, unrestrained and the mad person in you!’ And that happiness comes when you are not worrying about and sweating the small things in life. A few blogposts that might help you in this.
I promise you a few LOL moments in the next 3-4 mins when you read these funny quotes on happiness. I am so going to use some of them as a Motivational Speaker. Because, I also tend to do a lot of comedy in my talks 🙂
So, here we go:-
Hanzla Rahman (Hyderabad) says:-
- Receiving a LinkedIn request from your Ex GF & thinking that she at least desires you professionally.
- A girl sitting on the next seat in a bus/ train/ flight.
- Train tickets being upgraded at the last moment from sleeper to AC
- Air India on time & then further seeing a young Air hostess in Air India (Climaxing situation)
- Dropping the phone on the floor and seeing it still functions perfectly
- Being able to understand the lyrics of an English song..
- Watching the last over of Lagaan again and again with the same intensity..
- Your mother Whatsapping you..
Dr Tuhina Verma (Jaipur):-
- Handsome guest lecturer.
- Having a male friend with whom you can brush up your flirting skills.
- Bhoola bisra maggi ka packet in hungry midnight.
- Running like bolt from cake facial on birthdays.
- Discounts …..yesss definitely…
- Baaraat – dance (Naagin Dance specially)
Avishek Thakur, (Kolkata) says ‘Happiness is…’
- Seeing that your ex got married and has become fat while your wife is still in great shape.
- Realizing that your common sense is better than that of the topper of your class.
- Logging into FB and finding no “candy crush” request.
- Knowing That U R Going To Be Called A Father After 9 Months..
- Being at home when diarrhea strikes….
- Boss leaving at 4 PM
- Sipping hot coffee and listening to Kishore Kumar’s songs in solitude while it is raining outside.
- Happiness is when my husband remembered to pack a glass of my favorite lassi from my favorite shop on his way back from office. No the lassi did not make me happy…the gesture made me happy….happiness is all about little gestures…..
- Watching Andaz Apna Apna(Movie) ,all over again, maggie, chai k sath !#bliss !
- Happiness is watching FRIENDS (TV Show)
- Finding a seat in Delhi Metro
Sandeep Singh (Bangalore)
- Cycling to office daily.
- Forgetting where you’ve kept your phone for a while. Not feeling asthamatic if its battery runs out.
- Getting your hands on the largest piece of Mango in a family’s dining.
- Happiness is making it to the bathroom to pee in the middle of the night
- Watching someone wash your car, thinking it to be his own.
- Waking up….having your breakfast and going back to sleep again..
- Happiness is OPEN WI-FI NETWORK… !!!
- Happiness is saying “Bhabhi hai be teri”
- Seeing that your Ex is not happy with her new one.
- Asking for Halwaa (Prashaad) – 4 times in a Gurudwara & getting it every time.
- Meeting your school friends after a long time & gossiping with them – uska kya hua , wo kahaan gayi. Also abusing them in stretched Hindi / Punjabi.
- Stopping your car abruptly outside a Chandigarh park & sleeping there on the grass with the sun for an hour.
- Giving your Mother good moments in her life.
- Standing Ovations after Events
- Meditation, Japa & reading Bhagwad Geeta
‘Khush rehna aek aadat hai; Jisko hai, Usko Hai. Jisko nahin – uskey liye ‘Diwali, Eid ya Christmas Kya’ ?
The trick is in finding your own definitions and celebrations of happiness in small everyday situations. No truck of happiness is going to come one day from which you will download a lot of happiness. It is ‘NOW’ that you need to. One Life!
If these are not your thing, here are some Coolest, Funny Quotes on Happiness to make your day better.
What makes YOU happy?? You may want to post that as a comment below.