The ‘Learning Zone’ below is a collection of some of my Dil Say articles. They are written with only one thing in mind- ‘YOU’.
SPIRITUALITY / MANAGEMENT
- 10 reasons: Why I do not want to be very RICH
- Lessons for Youth from Bhagwad Gita I
Lessons for Youth from Bhagwad Gita II
- Chanakya Niti for Youth: Lessons to last a lifetime I
Chanakya Niti for Youth: Lessons to last a lifetime II
- Inspirational Dohas by Sant Kabir I
Inspirational Dohas by Sant Kabir II
- Prostituition of Faith
- God ji ! Give me Answers.
See all entries under Spirituality & Management.
- Dirty Secrets of Complicated Relationships
- Vicky Loner
- Why Is It Absolutely Okay to be Single
- Jaanam Samjha Karo!
- Lovepal Bill : For the Corrupt Dil
- Pyaar Ka Ant-Naama (Have a Happy Break Up)
- Mona Darling
- The SECRET of managing people
- 10 Inspiring things that successful Parents do for their kids
See all entries under Relationships.
- It is a Trap! Do not fall into it
- Smartly Choose A Career
- Six Pack ideas for a ‘SIXy Career’
- Khosla ka naya Ghosla
See all entries under Careers & Training.
- Notes YOU need to crack an Interview
- How to write a good SOP
- How to write a good Resume & CV
- 7 habits of highly Ineffective Communicators
See all entries under Communication.
- Grace & not Grease: Your Code for a Super Inspired Life
- 10 Ways of Screwing Your Life between 20s & 30s
- We just do not want to be happy
- (Video) What helped me FLY HIGHER in my Life?
- Chotey Acchey Lagte Hain
- Oye! Break up hua ya nahi
See all entries under Emotions.
HUMOR & FUN
- Happiness Is?
- Jab We Inter(NET)
- 10 Facebook statuses that almost killed me
- Oye! Junglee Jawaani
- Indian Jogger’s Park : A Romantic Tragedy
See all entries under Humor & Fun.
- Bhaiya! Hum timepass kyun kar rahe hain?
- Silent whispers of a middle aged, Male Indian heart
- Hum sirf bhaag rahe hain
- Angrezi Dhaba!
- Angreziwaale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge
- How to Become a Three Times Better English Speaker than You are Now
- Homonyms – Not a Problem Anymore
- 150 Common Mistakes in English Grammar
- Awesome Unforgettable Rules for Pronouns, Adverbs, Adjectives & Verbs
- English Grammar Rules for Subject Verb Agreement
- Grammatical Mistakes you were not aware of
- Troublesome Articles, Tenses & Conjunctions & how to handle them
- Troublesome Prepositions
- Commonly Misspelled Spellings & Ways to Remember Them
VOCABULARY PREMIER LEAGUE
See all entries under Vocabulary & English
- List of Fantastic Books for your Reading Habit
- Movies you MUST see to Inspire/Motivate the Self
- 4 Costly mistakes that most College Fests do
GUEST POSTS BY AKASH GAUTAM
- Confessions of a Motivational Speaker – for Complete Well Being Magazine
- Do you Think You Value Your Parents Enough? – for Youth Ki Awaaz
- 15 Things Successful People Never Say At Work – for Lifehack.org
- 9 Characteristics of Highly Desirable Women – for Lifehack.org
- Why the New Year isn’t that Important – For The Indian Economist
- 5 Conditional Probabilities of Work Life Balance – for Bameslog
- 10 Simple Ways to Read Faster & Better – for Success Consciousness
- Letting Go of the Past: Don’t Stumble Over Something Behind You – for Wingman Magazine
- 5 Ways to Use your Breakup as a Motivation to Reinvent Yourself – for Elite Daily
- 7 Awesome Things that Very Inspiring Bosses Do – for Dumb Little Man
- Want to Break your Phone Addiction? – for Menprovement
- 7 Ways to Avoid Being the Salve to your Inbox – for Change Your Thoughts
- 6 Ways to Get More Done in Less Time – for Youth 24×7
- The Quality Without Which a Leader is Incomplete – for Get Motivation
- Do Textbook Motivation Theories Work? – for Fearless Motivation
- 5 Motivating Lessons from Fantastic Salespeople – for Pick The Brain
- 5 Signs of a Demotivated Workforce – for Inspiration Feed
- 5 Signs You Should Break Up even when it’s Hard to Do – for Everyday Power Blog
- 5 Reasons Why I Don’t Depend on Others & Love Doing Things by Myself – for Sir Motivate
- 5 Ironclad Ways to be a More Genuine Friend – Wealthy Gorilla
- 5 Ways of Ensuring you Stick to your To-Do List – for Personal Growth
- Moving out of India to Study? This Should Help
- How to stay Motivated when you just want to Give up! – for The Health Orange
You may also visit my blog to read more stories & articles on topics as communication training, motivation, leadership, living life better, spirituality, building careers, relationships etc. Do drop a word of feedback on the same at the comments section of the blog.