“Khush rehna ek aadat hai; jisko hai, usko hai. Jisko nahi- woh kuch bhi kar le; wo khush nahi reh sakta. “
So : KHUSH REHNE KI AADAT DAALO
1) There is no way to Happiness; Happiness is the way. Happy people are more successful. God gives you what you are & not what you want. Whatever you speak/communicate; in a way / matter of way – it becomes your state of mind (positive or negative).
1) Negativity builds more negativity? and
2) ‘Positive & Happy’ people attract.
Usually mind attracts negativity. It is the fundamental nature of the mind to attract negativity. This is Kalyuga. The milkman goes from home to home to sell milk ; but there are long queues outside the liquor shops.
The first choice of mind is ‘NEGATIVITY’ and anything which is ‘EASY’. So- what does one do : ‘Speak positive’. If I remain positive – I’ll end up remaining happy (even on those days / in situations when I am partly).
My work / job is to make people positive. On days, when something at home is dearly trying to make me negative – my positive words at my workplace purge me off my negativity. Really owe my work a lot for my being positive in life. If we feel negative – we spread negativity & sink ourselves & others around. So , sing to yourself daily –‘Gal mithi mithi Bol , Ras kaano vich ghol’.
Be Jabardasti Happy & see the difference in a few weeks.
2) Discipline your thoughts. Whenever I have tried to discipline my thoughts; I’ve observed that things around me are also happening in a disciplined manner. Learn to draw a line of distinction between issues which need your full time attention & those which can be over looked. I see 99% people around me locking their ways in mental institutions.
3) It is important to differentiate ‘excitement’ from ‘happiness’. Going to see the next SRK movie —‘RA ONE’ can make you ‘Excited’ ; but it is only the BABY STEPS on the road of your goals which will make you internally ‘Happy’. Most things around excite. Happiness is found when you are en-route your dreams & relaxed. Code:- it is all about the mind ! Mind alone can make u happy / sad / euphoric / sunken .all. All victorious learnt to control their minds.
4) Add fun to your life. Don’t just let it go waste. Don’t treat your life as the climax scene of the Hindi movie. Ask yourself — which role would you pick up; if ‘Life were to be a movie’? Hyper, Melodramatic and foolishly sentimental people will never make a mark. Everyday could be made ‘fun’, if you want to. Nothing can stop one from becoming that. e.g. One reason , I think – whenever I have a really good day – is because , I decide early in the morning- that I WILL HAVE ONE.
5) The world is becoming so complex that only a laser sharp clarity in thought shall see a person ‘happy’, peaceful & ‘successful’. Doing a forecasting act: It will be so much about ‘Keeping it simple’ in the next few decades. The more complex we make …the more shall be the miseries… My learnings out of working in metros as Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore are: In the times to come – only that person will be really successful who (other things remaining OK ) :-
a.) Will have a genuine smile on face ALWAYS
b.) Will be more free than busy
c.) Emotionally more competent
d.) Healthy &
e.) Who meditates daily.
Add a dash of ‘Physical Fitness Routine’ to your daily life and see the difference in a few days itself. Studies have proven that ‘just 20 mins of brisk exercising of any kind’ can change your whole outlook towards the issues in your life. You may do anything — Pranayam, brisk walking , running or Yoga — but DO IT ! Most people start; but then leave. Just become obstinate to ‘carry on’. You may not do 7 days a week; Do it for 4-5 days. Remember: – ‘The easiest thing is to not to exercise’.
Most people in this world are running and running (the life’s race). You can make a statement by putting on your running shoes and running in a park. 🙂
Trust me — ‘It will be MAGIC’. Personally Verified !
This is your youth…
To whom do you grant the power to tell you what to do with a chunk of your youth ??
Don’t give this power to people around…
Rise and Shine !!